I got approved on January 12. the sim card holder came, but no sim card.

they then sent a card that welcomed me to the company, which was supposed to have a SIM card in it, but no SIM card. I then got a SIM card and new number, but i told them that i wanted to transfer my old number from T-Mobile, and that a new sim card would have to be used. So i waited until the card came before i started to cancel my t Mobile account. I cancelled the account, and i was told that the minutes would transfer over.

It did not work,..they sent a new card, and on Friday, May 27, 2017 they finally got the phone working, they transferred my minutes over so i had 691 minutes 513 MB of Data, and unlimited Texting. Saturday night the phone stopped working. I called all day back and forth on Sunday, finally they told me i had used my minutes. I had not used the phone, they transferred me to a supervisor, who i could hear on the line, but never said anything.

My mother just died, i had an aortic valve replaced, and i have seizures. I was begging the supervisor named ADIZON emloyee 510204 to please roll over the minutes i gave him previous ticket numbers #1164030845,, # 1163481284, he saw the minutes on there, but would not transfer the minutes. I told him of my medical disorders, , he said there was nothing he could do. I told him that when i hang up the phone i am calling a lawyer to sue SAFELINK and expose their *** way of being and lack of caring for the people that they are supposed to help.

I told him that i want 10 minutes of emergency minutes on that phone, he was arrogant, and that took 45 minutes for him to do. This is the worst company that i have ever dealt with. I should have a phone full of minutes, and this company should train their staff on how to deal effectively with people and to extend exceptions to people with intense medical issues. My mother just died too....

so i have no way to contact my family. I was approved on January 12, with my own phone. This company is a clown show. The tickets do not mean anything, and they are idiots.

I do not appreciate anything about this company, and i will be looking to see if there is some other company that can help me. I hate dealing with these people they are ugly to the consumer, and take FOREVER to do anything.

Review about: Safelink Wireless Free Wireless Phone Plan.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Lies, People, Supervisors, Inability to refer properly to previous tickets, To transfer the minutes i was robbed of.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

Please accept our deepest apology for this experience.

For further assistance, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent. Thank you.