I haven't had a phone since I lost my 252 452 9827 cellphone and reported it to safelink wireless.why do I have to recertify a phone that has been lost over a year and you have not bothered to replace it? That phone came through by me being on foodstamps,it should be against the law for Safelink Wireless to stay in business after treating poor people like dirt.

I am black and poor why they refuse to answer letters,applications and to replace my cellphone.I need my phone,data,minutes unlimited plus texts which I should have already been replaced over 18 months ago. Benjamin Harrison

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of total run around everytime have never had a good experience. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of safelink wireless phone service. Safelink Wireless needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned safelink wireless phone service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safelink Wireless.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.