You cannot use any android phones with this company. Most of the tracfones I like are android phones, but safelink will not allow me to use any of these phones with their company.

Tracfone also has a bring your own phone program, but this is also not compatible with safelink wireless. You are tied to whatever phones that tracfone says are compatible with safelink, which is not very many. Unless you want to use a very basic phone.

The only bright side I have found is the fact that safelink will allow you to use most of the older tracfones (ex. Nokia 5180) which I don't mind that.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of cell phone. Safelink Wireless needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cell phone in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safelink Wireless.

Comments

Let's complain about a free phone. If you don't like the free phone that us taxpayers are paying for, then go get a GoPhone from ATT and pay $50.00/month. you have your choice of phones as well.

to Anonymous #1238548

You need to know facts before spouting off untru hate like that. taxpayers don't pay a penny for those phones.

A disabled person with no means to answer a phone call from a doctor is very appreciative when they receive this kind of phone...the smartphone has coupon access you show in stores, this helps if they let them use a smartphone with Safelink to save money using online coupons. Common sense.

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away. You can also call our Customer Care Center at 611 from your SafeLink Phone (it’s a FREE call) or 1-800-378-1684 (from a landline phone) for assistance.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. Thanks.