2.3
Style and Design

I contacted customer service yesterday after getting back in town and going through my car once more to have my service turned off on the missing phone because very personal information could be obtained without too much difficulty. After explaining this to the representative and giving him all the information he needed to know that I was who I said I was and I made sure he understood what it was that I wanted to do he put me on hold to wait on the computer or so he said.

While holding I could hear him talking to another customer. The old phone that I had loaded minutes on just to call safe link lost the signal and dropped the call. I expected to get called back but never did so I just assumed he had followed through. Well I shouldn't have because as of 26 hrs.

later that phone of mine where ever it is is still active. COME ON NOW!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of safelink wireless phone service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $50. Safelink Wireless needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned safelink wireless phone service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safelink Wireless.

Comments

Did you shut off682 331-5465 ?and send me a replacement phone

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away.

to MattSL #1290262

My safelink was lost two days ago...