South Easton, Massachusetts
3.0

I did not receive NEW APPL. BECAUSE I MOVED, I DON'T REMEMBER THE # I NOW HAVE A COMPUTER AND HAVE TRIED TO NO AVAIL TO GET A NEW PHONE--I AM A DISABLED SENIOR CITIZEN ON SSI AND FOOD STAMPS---I KNOW I QUALIFY---WHAT'S GOING ON????

PLEASE HELP!!!!! PLEASE CONTACT BY E-MAIL.

ASK FOR MY E-MAIL ADDRESS, A FEW WEEKS AGO, I RECEIVED A NEW APPL. BY MAIL----I SENT IT BACK AND CANNOT GET AN ANSWER, BECAUSE THEY KEEP SAYING I AM AN ACTIVE MEMBER--ONCE AGAIN, I LOST THE OLD PHONE---DO NOT EVEN REMEMBER THE # I APPLIED BY MAIL WITH MY NEW ADDRESS.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $50. The author is overall dissatisfied with Safelink Wireless. The most disappointing about other product from Safelink Wireless was unclear where to go for help, customer service on internet and customer service , but reviewer liked program. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safelink Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Safelink Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.