I lost ability to make a phone call which meant lost service (not making minimum amount required calls per month). No ability to make call + No physical office or store to take this problem to in Seattle= 4632.20 minutes still on phone that are useless.

Cant transfer them to another phone. Have tried many times to call Safelink # for adding minutes. Tried to transfer minutes to new phone. That just screwed up new phone too.

I've tried to call Safelink from another phone but they were asking for information about the phone I was using which I did not have permission to give out. I have not been able to make a normal phone call to a person since December 2016. In order to call Seattle Police Non Emergency I have to dial 911 emergency and have them transfer me to Police Non Emergency. Have to go to doctors office in person in order to make an appointment.

I answer every message from Safelink to add minutes. Whenever it comes to adding a promo code that's where the system fails.

Review about: Safelink Wireless Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Recertify my account to new phone purchased June 2016.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent.