Potsdam, New York

I spent over 3 hours this afternoon trying to speak to a representative about my lost phone. After pushing button after button 1-9 they would hang up on me.. I finally had to give up...I was so frustrated my blood pressure was going sky high. I feel your customer service department should be reviewed, and revamped.Please advise how I could speak to a real person, and get this matter settled!!! Why does complaint have to be at least 80 words?

Misty Russell

lost cell phone 3152613965...contact phone 3152614712

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Safelink Wireless. The most disappointing about safelink wireless phone service at Safelink Wireless was custoner service and customer sevice Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safelink Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Safelink Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.