1.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

My screen on my phone went out on me. I've had this old safelink phone for 3 years.

So I call and tell safelink my issue and they say I can't get a replacement phone. I've never had one with them. They say my only option is to buy one. Well I would but I can't afford one and I can't use an old phone cuz I don't have one so now this lifeline service isn't an option for me.

Do they expect their phones to function forever? It's been 3 years and its an old old phone not one of these new androids they are giving to new customers which by the way, existing customers do not qualify for.

Review about: Safelink Wireless Cell Phone Replacement.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We’re sorry for the trouble this has caused you. Let us further check your account. For further assistance, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-378-1684.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. Thank you.

to MattSL Bokeelia, Florida, United States #1343969

Yea. I've been trying to BUY one, but since I rely on safelink, I can't afford one either.

One rep transferred me to someone who gave me a list of available phones, said there was no website. Another kept asking WHY I wanted to buy one, (my one doesn't, function properly), told me there WAS a website. Only a couple of affordable phones. I bought two phones that weren't compatible, (although not from safelink.

But it's frustrating. I am still dealing with old phone.