5.9K views
1.3
Style and Design

I lost my phone when I went to see my mom and I have been trying to get a new one from Safelink.I have called several numbers and been pasted from this person to another.

My safelink phone number is 850-405-8529 and the phone itself was an Alcatel model. I need a replacement as soon as possible and my verification of eligibility information can be found under my name Travis Shawn Cooper, 78 Rochell Rd, Monticello, Florida 32344, my date of birth is 11/27/1971. I am not a complaining type person, but the customer service for your company could use some extra training on how to be polite to a customer.

I only wanted to request a replacement phone, I already had the service, but due to the fact I could not get my phone replaced, my service expired.Please send me a new phone, please.

This reviewer shared experience about "need phone replaced" and wants this business to "please send me a new replacement phone as soon as you can. all of my eligibility information is the same, along with my address, 88 rochell rd, monticello, fl 32344" as the author lost $50. patstory81195 is overall dissatisfied with Safelink Wireless. The most disappointing about safelink wireless phone service at Safelink Wireless was poor signal at times, rude customer service and long waiting time , but reviewer liked free 250 minutes. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safelink Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Safelink Wireless to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Safelink Wireless?

Comments

My phone is broken can I get a replacement

hi my phone is broken when can i get replacement phone

ilostmysafelinkcellphone2monthsago.iamasking for a replacement phone to be delivered to me as soon possible or contact me by mail at 390 9th. ave.general delivery ny.ny.10001.thank you.

I haven't seen my phone in awhile, since my nephew visited he claim he didn't get it,I don't kno where it is...

Bronx, New York, United States #1344017

I applied for replacement phone almost 2 weeks ago and still haven't gotten it now they are saying if I don't use phone I'll lose minutes how can I use a phone I don't have yet? My number is 7187903858

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States #1341982

hello.safelink.this is tony Collins a customer of safelink.my phone was lost or stolen.trying to get my old phone shut off.and need a replacement phone.bad.my old phone number is.513 238 8627.my date of birth is 2 14 72.tryed calling customer service.sorry.to long of a wait.thank you

Macon, Georgia, United States #1335606

On.hold for.

over a hour no one answer i just hung up mad ad ***.6 2 17

Amarillo, Texas, United States #1321580

I have misplaced my phone or have lost it while I was out of town.my phone number is 806-410-6278.

I want to talk to a customer service Rep. I get the run around while trying to work with automated customer service rep. I need a real person. Please.

You can reach me on my land line 806-345-2106.Thank you.

MattSL
to Jane Baker Cebu, Cebu, Philippines #1323079

Hi.I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-378-1684.Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

to MattSL Belleair, Florida, United States #1339216

I am John Younghaus & have lost my phone---I am very ill & need it-the # is 727-348-6833===u may send me a replace ment phone at 215 Valencia Blve,apt 302------Belleiar Bluff's.Florida-33770 --it is impossible to get thry to u folk's by phone-I tried it a whole d ay!