Never received promotional monthly 500 minutes. Their system is saying I did, I keep telling them I didn't.

I've called over 8 times trying to rectify this problem. I keep telling them to go into my call log and compare Minutes Issued to Minutes Used, which would clearly reflect MINUTES WERE NOT ISSUED. They refuse to go that extra mile, to search out the problem.

Safelink would rather imply that I'm a LIAR than to EVER think that the computer is WRONG!!! This is very irritating because I've given Safelink my personal information to receive a service that isn't nearly worthy to have it.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Safelink Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Safelink Wireless to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safelink Wireless safelink wireless minutes for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved.

Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away.