Had phone for a week, called 6 times, spent over 3 and a half hours with 7 or 8 broken english speaking people in Belize.Round and round for hours, still wont work, wont accept minutes, wont send a new one, they want me to just keep calling and reprogramming, over and over- forever I guess.

Why should I do this after all the time wasted & 6 re-programs that didnt work? Dont I have other things to do? I am disabled- Autistic, with high blood pressure and other problems. Dealing with this company has not helped me at all.

What is wrong with this bunch of scammers who are getting federal money in their pockets.

They seem to be inept- because they cant fix it, or replace it.What am I to do.

They also game me a number that is long distance from my area, what is wrong with them.

Had an Experience with Safelink Wireless?

Comments

I have the same problem

MattSL
to Anonymous #1217276

Hi.I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com.

Burlington, Kansas, United States #993582

my phone does not work

MattSL
to Anonymous #1217277

Hi.I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We apologize for the trouble.To further assist you with your issue, please send us an email with your account information to SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com.

:) :upset :cry :( :x :zzz :zzz :zzz 8) 8) 8) ;) :) :grin :eek

and a @unt

@unt

It is funny how people can complain for something that is free :)

jasontrimble22
Currie, North Carolina, United States #445893

Highly satisfied with Safelink services, though sometimes the minutes (my plan is 250min.a month free) dont come on time,...or come late.

Contacting cust. service is a 30-45 min pain,...

but I have to do so only rarely say 2-3 times a year.Overall, I'm happy with the service I get,..especially because its free and no cost to me.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin 8) ...