Had phone for a week, called 6 times, spent over 3 and a half hours with 7 or 8 broken english speaking people in Belize. Round and round for hours, still wont work, wont accept minutes, wont send a new one, they want me to just keep calling and reprogramming, over and over- forever I guess.

Why should I do this after all the time wasted & 6 re-programs that didnt work? Dont I have other things to do? I am disabled- Autistic, with high blood pressure and other problems. Dealing with this company has not helped me at all.

What is wrong with this bunch of scammers who are getting federal money in their pockets.

They seem to be inept- because they cant fix it, or replace it. What am I to do.

They also game me a number that is long distance from my area, what is wrong with them.

Comments

I have the same problem

MattSL
to Anonymous #1217276

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

Burlington, Kansas, United States #993582

my phone does not work

MattSL
to Anonymous #1217277

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We apologize for the trouble. To further assist you with your issue, please send us an email with your account information to SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com.

:) :upset :cry :( :x :zzz :zzz :zzz 8) 8) 8) ;) :) :grin :eek

and a @unt

@unt

It is funny how people can complain for something that is free :)

jasontrimble22
Currie, North Carolina, United States #445893

Highly satisfied with Safelink services, though sometimes the minutes (my plan is 250min. a month free) dont come on time,...or come late.

Contacting cust. service is a 30-45 min pain,...

but I have to do so only rarely say 2-3 times a year. Overall, I'm happy with the service I get,..especially because its free and no cost to me.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll

:( :cry :( :cry :( :cry :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh ;) :zzz :zzz 8) :p ;) :grin

RAN

RANDOM

:( I keep calling Safelink because I had an old phone that didn't work (sent it back) and they sent a new phone but when I transferred the old phone # to the new phone, the calls keep going to the voicemail on my old, sent back phone! And the calls can't be made on my new phone, the 'emergeny only' message keeps coming up everytime I try to place a call from my new phone!

*** I see what im in for, but in respect it is a free phone so we shall see !

:( :( :cry :cry :cry :(

I really need this as a lifeline and I cannot get the back to fit on the phone..."customer service" is no help....it turns on, but the back just "falls off"? Is it ok to just tape it?? Thanks

i cant say i have had the first problem with the phone or calling them yall must be *** retatrds

i have a safelink phone and it is just fine, for all you girls and guys that have a problem.... look around there's t-mobile, metro pcs, verizon wireless, virgin mobile,etc.

so cut the bull and buy one. if you have a problem with free sh*t then go pay for it, and stop your crying.

you're a *** if you waste your time trying to contact therse retatds. Never got through once in 12 months. never.

:( I have tried calling there customer service several times because they don't give me my minutes. When I call it either tells me the call volume is too high and hangs up on me or I spend a hour on hold.

WTF these people need to get a clue. You can't email them because it goes to Tracfone and unless it is an actual technical problem with the phone they just tell you to call SafeLink which they never answer their phone.

its funny people that are getting free stuff complain so much use your money and buy your your own *** phone