Coverage Area

I have free phone the phone was cut off. I have tried to get hold of someone to tell me why.

All I get is I will get a letter so far none. I called their unlock phone told the man I need my phone turned on , he said your phone is already turned off none thing he could, I started to talk he hung up on me. So know I need a mailer to return phone.

I am a disabled senior and low income I tried to call at on this phone but could not make a call. I can not take a video I do not understand this is the first time I have been able to say anything

Product or Service Mentioned: Safelink Wireless Mobile Phone Service.

Preferred solution: send me a why it is off and how to mail back it is a very nice phone the service is not.

Comments

Meadville, Pennsylvania, United States #1229281

My Safe Link phone has met is's demise..It does nothing..I called the number and I was told to buy a new phone There was nothing they could do for me..I am 77 yrs old and depend on this service when I am away from my residence..I had no problem getting the phone initially.Can you please advise me? Thanks

MattSL
to Anonymous #1230086

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/GPJn5a to chat with live agent.

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.