Coverage Area

I have free phone the phone was cut off. I have tried to get hold of someone to tell me why.

All I get is I will get a letter so far none. I called their unlock phone told the man I need my phone turned on , he said your phone is already turned off none thing he could, I started to talk he hung up on me. So know I need a mailer to return phone.

I am a disabled senior and low income I tried to call at on this phone but could not make a call. I can not take a video I do not understand this is the first time I have been able to say anything

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "send me a why it is off and how to mail back it is a very nice phone the service is not". This person is overall dissatisfied with Safelink Wireless. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safelink Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Safelink Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments

Meadville, Pennsylvania, United States #1229281

My Safe Link phone has met is's demise..It does nothing..I called the number and I was told to buy a new phone There was nothing they could do for me..I am 77 yrs old and depend on this service when I am away from my residence..I had no problem getting the phone initially.Can you please advise me? Thanks

MattSL
to Anonymous #1230086

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/GPJn5a to chat with live agent.

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.