Safe link has the absolute worst customer service center available. I was on the phone with Christopher via the customer service line, it was hard to understand him.

After he couldn't resolve the issue, he had no apparent means of contact of anyone else besides himself so he said.

So I still don't know how to get my 78 year old mothers service verified. I submitted document via text as requested and they were unaccepted and he had no information on how to resolve this issue.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Safelink Wireless. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safelink Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Safelink Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.