I got my first phone a month in a half after I was approved for the program.The phone could not activate.

I talked to the Customer Service in India and not one of them knew what I was talking about. After getting the run around and I gave up. My son talk to them and was told that the smartphones in our area didn't work and they will be sending us a flip phone. I was perfectly fine with that because, I am truly poor and needed a phone for my children.

So a week later, we get another smartphone. When I tried to activate it they tell us the phone is not recognized. Still can't activate it and now I can't even get to customer service because, I can't understand the menu because, it keeps on cutting out. There isn't a website that will help me figure this out and get me a flip phone!!!!!!!

I feel like Tracfone is sending Safelink Customers defective phones. Yes we are poor but, we could be future customers.

No now though.I am done

Review about: Safelink Wireless Cell Phone Activation.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Safelink Wireless?

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I'm Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.

To resolve the issue, please click this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to connect with us via Live Chat and we will gladly help you.

Shayrick1569
to MattSL #1349417

I need a replacement phone please help