Its the 9th of the month and I have not received my minutes and can't get through to talk to a human. Lovely!!!!

This service and customer service is horrible. Some people depend on these minutes because they truly can't afford a phone and they do not seem to care. When you want to complain about the site here they make you write at least a 100 words.

What if I just want to get my point across, short and sweet and not write a book? Who has time to write 100 words when I have to call to try and get a human to give me the mins on my phone.

Review about: Safelink Wireless Customer Care.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. You can retrieve your SafeLink minutes by going to your Prepaid Menu > Add Airtime. Enter 555, then press OK. Select “NO” if there is a prompt to enter a promo code.

If the minutes are still not added, send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away. You can also call our Customer Care Center at 611 from your SafeLink Phone (it’s a FREE call) or 1-800-378-1684 (from a landline phone) for assistance. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Thank you.