Its the 9th of the month and I have not received my minutes and can't get through to talk to a human. Lovely!!!!

This service and customer service is horrible. Some people depend on these minutes because they truly can't afford a phone and they do not seem to care. When you want to complain about the site here they make you write at least a 100 words.

What if I just want to get my point across, short and sweet and not write a book? Who has time to write 100 words when I have to call to try and get a human to give me the mins on my phone.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Safelink Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Safelink Wireless to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safelink Wireless and safelink wireless customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. You can retrieve your SafeLink minutes by going to your Prepaid Menu > Add Airtime. Enter 555, then press OK. Select “NO” if there is a prompt to enter a promo code.

If the minutes are still not added, send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away. You can also call our Customer Care Center at 611 from your SafeLink Phone (it’s a FREE call) or 1-800-378-1684 (from a landline phone) for assistance. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Thank you.