I'm not sure who they have doing the customer support but they suck! I sent an email explaining that I didn't receive my minutes for December and I've been going back and forth with them. In total back and forth emails are at 26 with no results. Emails ranging from questions like what's the number under the battery, phone number, instructions on re-programming and some...still no results. They have no clue what's going on. I'm sure tons of people contact them and say they haven't gotten their minutes you would think they would have a cheat sheet on reasons why this issue happens but I guess not! How come it's so hard to get my minutes?? So now I have no phone to use if I need to call my family who live 700 miles from me, if I'm stuck on the side of the road with a flat tire, or employers are calling to schedule a interview. This service isn't fit for a dying dog!!!!

Thanks for nothing

Phone ID:14989036

I didn't like: Having to wait on minutes.

Comments

MattSL
Cebu, Cebu, Philippines #909770

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away. Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number. You can also contact our Customer Care Center at 1-800-378-1684 for assistance.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. Thanks.