Kitsap County, Washington
1.2
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I received a e mail notice from safe link that if you wanted to purchase your own smart phone they were compatible with safe link now. So being on a tight budget I bought a new but low cost phone never did work (neither send or receive text or calls) transferred my number to it and when I returned it to where I purchased it I asked I could get my old number back on the old phone, I was told to contact safe link so I did and explained what happened and was told I would need a new sim card when it arrived I was given a new number so I called and requested my old number and they couldn't do it and was given a new number, when I purchased my new smart phone was given another new number ,called safe link and was sent a new sim card but wrong size, called safe link again and explained the whole situation and was sent a 3rd new sim card wrong size and still not in the safe link system even when I give them my enrollment number I was finally tolded that I was reregistered with safe link and that my minutes would be available in 24 hours that was on 8-15-2016 so I shall see if that happens but now I have 3 brand new sim cards that don't fit my phone just because they din't listen to the problem

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Harold75 stated that there is a room for improvement of lack of customer service and lack of understanding the problems. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of safelink wireless customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $120. Safelink Wireless needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned safelink wireless customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safelink Wireless.

Comments

MattSL
#1199764

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.