The only option provided for help or complaints is a phone number. I am newly disabled and that is why I applied for the phone.

I checked several times and saw that it was still under review. After a month of this I looked to another service provider. I emailed the provider and they advised me of why I was not getting anywhere. I was disgusted that Safelink expected me to call when I never received a phone.

I do not have a phone and cannot afford one. I did in factcat allow the competitor to provide me service. I do not understand why Safelink could not even send notificiation through the mail.

Or even e-mail. I have to assume that they only want customers that they can screw with.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I liked: Frustrating.

I didn't like: Lack of concern.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.