The only option provided for help or complaints is a phone number. I am newly disabled and that is why I applied for the phone.

I checked several times and saw that it was still under review. After a month of this I looked to another service provider. I emailed the provider and they advised me of why I was not getting anywhere. I was disgusted that Safelink expected me to call when I never received a phone.

I do not have a phone and cannot afford one. I did in factcat allow the competitor to provide me service. I do not understand why Safelink could not even send notificiation through the mail.

Or even e-mail. I have to assume that they only want customers that they can screw with.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Safelink Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants Safelink Wireless to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of concern. Author liked the most frustrating. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safelink Wireless safelink wireless free phone program for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.