Now they Are telling me you are not getting phone you lost last one we do not replace all this crap since aug??? No notice nothing they tell me too buy phone ?

What is wrong with this program and people. I am enrolled according to the website .

But they keep sending me mail too resend documents. This is a pathetic program mainly people in customer swrvice.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I noticed your post on this blog and I want to help you.

For further assistance, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-867-7183. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Now I returned my tracfon e which I purchased because safelink said once you buy a phone that is done they can add my free mins and texts...This program needs to be shut down period now I notice my acct with safelink was closed tells the customers 0. What bunch of morons and horrible people. Get a decent program for low income people not these winners.

MattSL
to Fla #1580440

Hi Fla. This is Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced. As your service provider, we are determined to help you in resolving your issue. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH so we can provide a concrete resolution. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.