2.7
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Trac phone was working fine,then suddenly no service with phone. I called customer service.

They tried to solve problem but couldn't. they finally admitted that there was no signal for the phone that Safelink sent me for free. I asked,since that phone is no longer useable could they send one that was? they sent me a new sims card and recoded the phone.

Still no service! Now,since Safelink is supplying the unusable phone,shouldn't they supply a phone that works in the area? Safelink said I didn't qualify for another phone. what difference should that make they want me to buy my own phone.

if I could afford to buy my own phone I would not applied for the Safelink GOVERNMENT program which states that they supply a free phone and minutes.They also told me that in the area that I live the Verizon signal is what is used. To fix this problem is easy and simple,send me a free replacement phone that works in the area that I live.

The same problem occurred,no service,last year.I called Safelink and they sent me another phone immediately that worked.It is not my fault that they can't get the signals straight. what can be done to fix this problem cause I want the service.

Review about: Safelink Wireless Cell Phone Replacement.

Reason of review: Safelink issues a phone no longer usable and won't replace..

Preferred solution: Send me a free phone that works in my area..

I liked: Having the phone and.

I didn't like: Very poor customer service.

Comments

Wenatchee, Washington, United States #1345865

I have no setvice. Two hours doesn't matter where I am.

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent.