I have tried for 2 months to get min on my phone I have called every number with no luck. they say I need to recertify , I sent my information in I call I don't get anyplace.

they have given me a new id number an different sim card then a different id. no. my first enrollment no was 6909320 the other 34754785. I'm getting no place with u people.

my phone was origanlly registered in antigo wi. I moved to iowa and now I cant get min. after over a year of living here. I signed there renewal form months ago sent it in they say I didn't.

my old add.w10661 1st ave. antigo wi. my new add, is 422 e 4th st, n, newton ia 50208 I'm sick of calling an cant get this resolved.i've tried on line and over the phone with no luck .

requsted the forms through the mail still haven't got any , this was 2 weeks ago. very un happy coustomer

Review about: Safelink Wireless Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I'm Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the inconvenience that you've experienced. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to tracfone@fb-tracfone.com and we will gladly assist you.