1.6K views
3.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design
Poster increased review rating.

I received my new smart phone from Safelink, a black ZTE android model.I have opened every app this phone has and yet there is nothing about minutes left/remaining.Even the download account is a joke and never works.It just says no connection please try later.There is no famous "menu" button to be found on this phone which seems to be the only option safelink has to check your remaining minutes. Even the papers that came with my phone tell me to do the same thing,open that menu button?I even tried several other options that are on the safelink web site but nothing works.Is this some kind of joke? iI will add some photos.

Review about: Safelink Wireless Phone Plan.

Reason of review: Can,t find Minutes.

Preferred solution: Tell me how to find my minutes please..

I didn't like: Account options.

Comments

I talked with tech support and they gave me a code of *777*1#. I use it all the time, give it a try.

to James #1579768

This does not work.... mine keeps saying ur call cant be completed as dial ....

Steps do NOT WORK! A Account download app does work. No options in play store besides TracFone app that does not work.

Text "balance" to 611611.

to Jerry #1564541

Worked for me! Thanks.

It worked for me.

This is the worst company to deal with, from their endless phone menu options that try to keep you from ever talking to a non-native English speaking representative to something like this - simply getting your balances. (Don't get me started on how bad they are at correctly resetting your balances every month.) They are part of the same company that owns TracFone so you can try this link for balance information:https://www.fastactportal.com/static/balanceGood luck!

to Anonymous #1525351

I went to the link and I got my minutes report

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you've experienced. Let me help you in resolving that issue. You can check the minutes by texting the word "Balance" and send it to 611611.

For us to resolve the other issue, please send us an email with your account information to tracfone@fb-tracfone.com. Thank you.

to MattSL #1418225

611611 does not work i have the same phone and the same problem There is no way to check your balance,admit it ,and look for a solution.

to joseph Foster #1557027

It worked for me. I just got a new Samsung Galaxy from them. I do agree there needs to be a display on the phone showing you how much time is left for the month.

to MattSL #1524497

@MattSL thank you this worked for me. I have a ZTE majesty pro lte phone.

to MattSL #1560922

Mr MattSL What happened to the safelink web site to get all the balances and dates for you phone. https://ww2.tracfone.com/direct/SafelinkCheckBalance?app=TRACFONE&lang=en .....

It doesn't work for me anymore. Use to check the govt plan and what I had bought for my phone. Now using the 611611 Bal its all together and no way to determine whats what and it doesn't give the dates. Mr.

MattSL your help would be appreciated. Thanks

MattSL
to Ryoiter #1562712

Hi Ryoiter. I'm Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. Let us help you with your concern. For further assistance, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH to chat with a live agent.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.

to MattSL #1575963

I’ve tried everything and nothing is working