4.7K views
3.5
Poster increased review rating.

I received my new smart phone from Safelink, a black ZTE android model.I have opened every app this phone has and yet there is nothing about minutes left/remaining.Even the download account is a joke and never works.It just says no connection please try later.There is no famous "menu" button to be found on this phone which seems to be the only option safelink has to check your remaining minutes. Even the papers that came with my phone tell me to do the same thing,open that menu button?I even tried several other options that are on the safelink web site but nothing works.Is this some kind of joke? iI will add some photos.

Product or Service Mentioned: Safelink Wireless Phone Plan.

Reason of review: Can,t find Minutes.

Preferred solution: Tell me how to find my minutes please..

Safelink Wireless Cons: Account options.

Comments

#2005594

For anyone that got the smart phone from Safelink and want to see how many minutes you have left. This is what works for me: *777*1# It shows How many minutes, unlimited SMS, HOW MANY MB remaining on my account... hope this helps...

#2026310
@PissedConsumer2005594

VERY, VERY GOOD !!! IT WORKED FOR ME, FINE

#1965403

my phone is safelink cell, not a smart phone. How to find min. left on phone

#1957380

I received my Android phone in place of old trac phone and cant even use it. It dials out #s on contact list that I must have accidentally touched!

I also had almost 5000 mins which disappeared. When I asked about my time I had on old phone they assured me I could credit it to the new phone.

When I saw I only had 1000 something mins they said that is the correct mins. It is not!!!!

how do I get a new phone. The battery on my phone gets very hot & burns my ear

You can do it here and use the phone number option to enter your phone number. For the second part, just enter last 4 digits of the imei number from settings under phone status.

@Fusae

Forgot the link: https://www.tracfone.com/balanceinquiry

I have the same exact phone and the same exact problems it's a pain in the *** not knowing how many minutes you have used how many minutes you have left or anyting else

I agree I can’t check my minutes either not happy

Maybe since it's unlimited talk n txt now the option is obsolete

I can't check my safe link phone minutes balance either

@PissedConsumer1695730

Hi. I'm Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

I'm very sorry to hear that you are having issues in checking your balance. We will be happy to help you get your phone fixed and check the balance for you. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH to chat with a live agent or call 1-800-378-1684. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

@PissedConsumer1695730

Text balance to 611611

Thank god someone else is having similar problems and is willing to comment and explain. I have the SAME question, which NOBODY has tried to answer.

I just got the ZTE ZFIVE G LTE android phone. What a piece of garbage. Extremely unintuitive to try to learn and use. So to repeat this original posters' question: HOW do we find and USE MENU?

There is NO button.

Pls. read and ANSWER THIS QUESTION.

@PissedConsumer1617325

Text balance to 611611

Text balance to 611611 and they send text minutes,and data balance back

@PissedConsumer1606802

This is the perfect way to find out the balance of remaining minutes for a safelink smart phone. I have tried many different ways to try and find out my remaining balance and this method that you have provided is the only method that has provided the important information that I needed.

Text 611611 then Balance, it works. Yes, its a pain in the butt but its the only way at all to get an idea of what minutes, data & text you have on your phone. Goodluck

Since the recent update for TracFone my account app all SafeLink users are no longer able to use this vice as a way to retrieve date, texts and call allowances. Just learned this and straight got fed up with their new BS, my cell is a product of TracFone I bought to bring to SafeLink network.

The service maybe SafeLink but I'm still a customer for TracFone products so idk what gives. But soon as someone finds out how to check our lifeline balance on SafeLink let me know.

I talked with tech support and they gave me a code of *777*1#. I use it all the time, give it a try.

Safelink Wireless Reviews