3.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design
Poster increased review rating.

I received my new smart phone from Safelink, a black ZTE android model.I have opened every app this phone has and yet there is nothing about minutes left/remaining.Even the download account is a joke and never works.It just says no connection please try later.There is no famous "menu" button to be found on this phone which seems to be the only option safelink has to check your remaining minutes. Even the papers that came with my phone tell me to do the same thing,open that menu button?I even tried several other options that are on the safelink web site but nothing works.Is this some kind of joke? iI will add some photos.

Review about: Safelink Wireless Phone Plan.

Reason of review: Can,t find Minutes.

Preferred solution: Tell me how to find my minutes please..

I didn't like: Account options.

Comments

It worked for me.

This is the worst company to deal with, from their endless phone menu options that try to keep you from ever talking to a non-native English speaking representative to something like this - simply getting your balances. (Don't get me started on how bad they are at correctly resetting your balances every month.) They are part of the same company that owns TracFone so you can try this link for balance information:https://www.fastactportal.com/static/balanceGood luck!

to Anonymous #1525351

I went to the link and I got my minutes report

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you've experienced. Let me help you in resolving that issue. You can check the minutes by texting the word "Balance" and send it to 611611.

For us to resolve the other issue, please send us an email with your account information to tracfone@fb-tracfone.com. Thank you.

to MattSL #1418225

611611 does not work i have the same phone and the same problem There is no way to check your balance,admit it ,and look for a solution.

to MattSL #1524497

@MattSL thank you this worked for me. I have a ZTE majesty pro lte phone.