2.2
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I had a safelink phone and the recertification time was always off. I'd recertify and they would say they didn't get it eventhough I'd send and fax and email the information several times.

Then I'd get a notice to recertify and it would say you don't need to at this time. I had my phone shut off durring this mix up. I just reapplied and was qualified I had an old touch screen non smart phone I bought before. This time there were to send me a smartphone.

They did and since March 30th 2018 I have made several calls and no one has been able to activate my phone. After two calls a week apart they said they had no record they sent me a phone. They say my status is on Qualified and that it should be changed to Enrolled before activation is possible. They said that should take 7 to 10 business days.

So they "accellerated" the process after 30 days had passed and told me to call back in another 10 business days. Not much acceleration it's still not on Enrolled status. I just bought minutes through Tracfone and reactivated my phone myself. I never used my phone much anyhow.

They have year long plans that are under $125, perfect for people that rarely use their phone. I appreciate the free service.

I am on a budget and don't really use a phone for other than an emergency. But even so the folks handling the safelink customer service should know how to provide service.

Comments

MattSL

Hi, embarrassedmountainlion. This is Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

I read your post and we're sincerely sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused. Allow us to check your account so we can have it fixed.