3.1K views

I have been trying for five months to get an issue with the PKU code for my phone which I was never given. I finally resorted to threatning to file a formal government complaint.

Within two hours I received a call from a tech who gave me the PUK COdes I needed. That Settled I tried to use my phone and now it says Network Not Available.

Since I have treid all night to talk to an English speaking person with no success, I am going to file a formal complaint against Safelink for fraud since they will not fix the problems with my phone. I am sick of the run around I have gotten and the non english speaking reps that they employ!!!!!

Review about: Safelink Wireless Phone Service.

Comments

My phone keeps saying I can not complete a call buy j have service

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1224111

How were you able to connect with someone? My phone just from last nite is now say no network avail.

MattSL
to Anonymous #1224347

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/GPJn5a to chat with live agent.

to MattSL #1423881

There is no chat site. I can't call because I have to be on the internet. I don't get it

to MattSL #1481175

Ure representative s are suck like use service it's fraud when u call this idiots they hold u for everything just to get ur minutes and then turn back screw government i am calling every government agency and write a letter my state representative about u guys shame all on u none english speaking idiots