Dansville, NY 14437, USA
2.0
Coverage Area
Style and Design
Poster decreased review rating.

I have the same phone type I had for the last 3 years, it does not keep up, shuts down by itself.I called and hoped they would send a newer phone and yet I receive another older phone that has the same problems as the first phone.

How can you get them to upgrade the phones? I don't think it would hurt for someone disabled to get an updated phone, If I get outside my area, I have sporadic coverage, it's not right I should get stranded and have no service or my phone keeps shutting off!

I would like to know who i could contact concerning this issue?If anyone could assist me in this area, I would be very grateful.

Review about: Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Safelink Wireless?

Comments

Sent all my info and still nothing! Sucks!

Never did work and kept gettimg turned down....I want to unsubscribe

allenyoungiii

As to date, no one has responded to this inquiry, must be a robotic answering service. I have even submitted my information twice, just to be certain it was received.

MattSL

Hi.I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced. We are determined to help you get your problem resolved.

Let us check on your account so we can provide a concrete resolution.Please send us an email with your account information to tracfone@fb-tracfone.com.

to MattSL #1371411