I lost my safelink phone with abot 230 minutes left on it. Called safelink and reported next day.

Told me it would be 4-7 days to get. replacement phone. Took 11 days. When I activaated it, they only gave me 10 minutes.

Said they couldn't give me more minutes. Told them to give minutes left on lost phone that were not used and they know exactly how many were left. They would not be giving me new minutes. They have already been paid by the government for 250 minutes given me each month.

So all those unused minutes on my lost phone will never be used, but it's ok because they got paid for them used or not. Incidentally, I have only used all my minutes twice in 2 years and there is no rollover for unused minutes.

Does Safelink give money back for unused minutes to the government? I doubt it.

Review about: Safelink Wireless Replacement.

Comments

MattSL

I too have had many issues with my phone, but I found this email address to the company and they fixed my problem right away. Some problems may require a little more time to fix but the people at this address are very good.

Try it.

The email address is SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com. Also give them your name and account cell phone or serial number.