Style and Design

Jan of 2014 I applied for and received a Safelink phone, but when I went to activate the phone I had so much trouble, ie; Phone would update, customer service who just kept reading the list of "things to do when the phone won't work" over and over to me for 3 days and 20 phone calls. I finally gave up and mailed the phone back to them.

March of 2015, I really need a cell phone for job interviews so I tried again. I was accepted, and waited for a new phone to be mailed to me. and waited and waited. When a month went by and I still had no phone I called, the first person I spoke to said they needed my phone number to look me up, I told them I have no idea because I don't have a phone, they said no the phone number from the phone I had last year, you know the one I could NEVER get to activate because safelink said I had to keep trying their fixes over and over again. I told the person that I had no idea what number that phone had because it never got turned on and I sent it back. They said they could not help me without that phone's number. Are you kidding me.

So I called back days later and was told that they only way to fix this was to cancel the second account and re-apply, because this would magically make them send me a new phone. Don't know how that was going to work since it didn't before. So I went through the entire app with the person over the phone, and after everything was said and done he says that he will have to send me paperwork to sign and fill out along with everything I would need to send along with it. Wait why did you just take down all of my information if you are sending me this same paperwork to fill out? So I waited the 14 business days for this paperwork to show up, it never did.

I went on line and tried to re-apply online, when it said I could not because I already had an app that was being prossessed I had to call and talk to somebody, again. When I asked if they could please cancel the other app, since I never received the paperwork for that one, they went round and round and finally said that they would need to cancel the other app to fix this, isn't that what I just asked them to do?

So I re-re-re-applied online for a this *** phone service, now I get turned down, I called to find out why and was told "Because I already have a phone and you can't have 2" I don't have any phone, when I tried to tell the person what happened with all the other screwed up apps, he was very rude and told me that it wasn't them but the state of Oregon that was turning me down, when I asked how I can fix this or who I can call I was told that I could not fix it and that there was nothing they could do for me and hung up on me.

Now I re-re-re-re-applied, and asked that they please note on the account that I do not have a phone and that I do not have another account at this time, they told me that they would send me a phone when I am appoved, that's what the last 50 people have told me. Not holding my breath.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Safelink Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Safelink Wireless to "sign me, give me a phone, that works, train your staff to think for themselves".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safelink Wireless and safelink wireless cell phone activation for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved.

Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away.