I am writing this letter because, I have applied for a free cell phone several times and have been turned down. Each time I am told that its only one phone per address.

Three people have ordered phones and sent them to this address and these people do not live in my household, I'm not understanding why that is. Care to explain?

My e-mail address (goody2shoes38141@yahoo.com) My husband is 76 years old and I am 64 years old. My husband is receiving medicare,I'm not there yet,but next year I will be,if I'm still in the land of the living.I will be looking forward to your answer to my complaint.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of safelink wireless customer care. Safelink Wireless needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned safelink wireless customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safelink Wireless.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/GPJn5a to chat with live agent.