Coverage Area

We Just activated the phone less than one week ago. I have been on the phone with customer service 4 times.

The phone does not make or receive calls. When I call they tell me numbers to type in to reset the phone and I'm told well if it doesn't call out, simply type those numbers in and turn the phone off and back on again. That's really helpful for an emergency. They have reset the phone 3 times.

Thought it would actually work this time, but it doesn't. They will not replace the phone, only continually trouble shoot it. I don't understand how this is helpful. I guess if your stuck somewhere you need to wait 45 minutes to get your phone reset before you can call for help.

That's a wonderful idea. In the phone call today I was told "well if she makes it home with the phone, call us back",...really!!!

When Speaking with a manager and asking if there were records of previous calls, he hung up on me. I wonder if the employees use these phones

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: replacement phone.

I didn't like: Customer representative unable to handle issue.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced.

Let me help you in resolving that issue. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to tracfone@fb-tracfone.com to further assist you.