Style and Design

Asked for larger phone due to being a senior with vision problems. Said they would send a bigger phone.

So far have received 4 of the same phones. The 5th on the way is the same phone. 2 months now without service since I first signed up. Finally spoke with someone supposedly from corporate who apologized and said I've been given the wrong info and I can't get a different phone but I can buy one if I want.

Said my case would be used as a learning experience for safelink reps in the future. So after hours spent on the phone with reps telling me I would get a bigger phone this is where it stands.

What's the point of using Safelink service if you can't use the Phone. Government should check into this provider.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Safelink Wireless. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safelink Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Safelink Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.

To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com.