1.1

On October 24, 2017, I reapplied for services with SafeLink. Since then, I uploaded in to their software system, texted to their system, and emailed to thwir system - 47 times, everything that they needed in order to provide me service but to no avail.

I have agreed and completed two recorded applications. I have called them 6 times to spend more than an hour each on my neighbors phone - recording each time I have spoken to SafeLink. I am now on the phone with them for 45 minutes and continuing. I asked for a supervisor who told me the very same thing that the first agent told me.

By the way - the supervisor just hung up on me. Meanwhile, I will now call back and cancel my application. The bad part is that before going back to SafeLink, I tried to go with Assurance but they told me that I was already receiving services from SafeLink AFTER not using the phone for 90 days because if you bring your own phone, SafeLink will not issue one to you so consequencely, I had no phone for over 90 days and still do not have a phone. Why do they have software to upload, text and email if all is ignored?

Totally annoyed. I will be writing the Feds and sending every email and SafeLinks page of my corresponding info to the Feds because this is ridiculous.

Product or Service Mentioned: Safelink Wireless Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Verena

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

I do apologize for the inconvenience that you've experienced.

Let us further discuss and check your account to resolve that issue. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to tracfone@fb-tracfone.com.

@Verena