My sister has been calling Safelink Wireless in Miami, Florida for the past seven weeks and each time she calls, they open up a new ticket and ask her the same questions over and over. She's been waiting for a replacement cell phone for my elderly father.

She can never get a manager on the phone either. The customer service is extremely poor at this company. Do not expect anything to happen when you place your first call. In fact don't expect anything to happen with thei company.

I believe this company is running a phoney operation! BEWARE of this company!

Ri5CriminalActs wrote the review because of poor customer service at Safelink Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants Safelink Wireless to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was are undependable and untrustworthy, long waiting time and put on hold 40 minutes transferred over and over. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safelink Wireless safelink wireless phone service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away.