Lake County, Florida
2.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

The experience was terrible and I called from my cell which meant they used a lot of my minutes because they were having technical difficulties on their end and also I could barely understand her due to her strong Asian accent.I had to spell everything I said out to her and she repeated then spelled it back.(so annoying)I hate to have to call back when the phone arrives this was so awful.Why cant they have a customer service center somewhere here in the US,would give people here jobs as well as make the call more pleasant and tolerable,just a thought.However I am thankful for the free phone so I guess you get what you "PAY" for.Lol

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Safelink Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Safelink Wireless to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was emergency shut off and not being able to understand the reps. Author liked the most tolerate and free 250 minutes. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safelink Wireless and safelink wireless customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.