A sim card was sent to me so I thought I was approved for a re-certification of my Safelink account as they also gave me a new enrollment ID number. I knew the new sim card would erase my contacts, photos, recorded videos, Notepad notes, and Memos and did not want to put it in my old phone, so I waited a couple of weeks or so and bought a new one.

In the meantime, I lost the minutes for that month. I called Safelink and was told that they must mail be a new phone. The man also said he would put a rush on it. I waited and did not get my minutes for that month.

When I called back, I was told that there was no notes about sending me a phone. I lost another month of minutes. I called back today and was told that there is no record that I re-certified. I told the man that I am going to another company.

The man was nice and spoke better English than most of them but he got the brunt of my anger as I told him I am going to another company and told him to spread the word.

I think I will purchase my minutes from another company. This is not fair as I am entitled to free minutes, but I do not care anymore.

Product or Service Mentioned: Safelink Wireless Account.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Their patience.

I didn't like: Being called sir when i am a woman.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away. You can also call our Customer Care Center at 611 from your SafeLink Phone (it’s a FREE call) or 1-800-378-1684 (from a landline phone) for assistance.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. Thanks.