A sim card was sent to me so I thought I was approved for a re-certification of my Safelink account as they also gave me a new enrollment ID number. I knew the new sim card would erase my contacts, photos, recorded videos, Notepad notes, and Memos and did not want to put it in my old phone, so I waited a couple of weeks or so and bought a new one.

In the meantime, I lost the minutes for that month. I called Safelink and was told that they must mail be a new phone. The man also said he would put a rush on it. I waited and did not get my minutes for that month.

When I called back, I was told that there was no notes about sending me a phone. I lost another month of minutes. I called back today and was told that there is no record that I re-certified. I told the man that I am going to another company.

The man was nice and spoke better English than most of them but he got the brunt of my anger as I told him I am going to another company and told him to spread the word.

I think I will purchase my minutes from another company. This is not fair as I am entitled to free minutes, but I do not care anymore.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Safelink Wireless. The most disappointing about safelink wireless account from Safelink Wireless was being called sir when i am a woman , but reviewer liked their patience. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safelink Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Safelink Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away. You can also call our Customer Care Center at 611 from your SafeLink Phone (it’s a FREE call) or 1-800-378-1684 (from a landline phone) for assistance.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. Thanks.