Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

How can I reactive my phone

Verena
Hi WhisperingCatfish971. I'm Matt from SafeLink Wireless. We can help you reactivate the phone. Also, we need to check your enrollment status. To better assist you with this matter, please copy and paste this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH to chat with a live agent or call 1-800-378-1684. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Ann McDonald
According to Safelink Wireless FAQ page you may find the need to perform a Hard Key Reset in the event that your device is malfunctioning in ways that can't be fixed by more basic troubleshooting steps, such as rebooting the device, uninstalling apps that aren't working properly, or wiping the cache partition. A Hard Key Reset can also be performed if you want to restore your device to its default settings.

If your device is operating on Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or higher, please remove your Google Account (Gmail) and remove your screen lock. If the Google Account is not removed, the device will enter the Google Reactivation Lock. This process may take anywhere from a few seconds to several minutes.

1. Begin with the device turned off.
  2. Power the device on while holding the Volume Down and Power button. Note: On some devices, Volume Up is used instead of Volume Down.
  3. Once the logo appears on the screen, release ONLY the Power button. Note: If you see FTM (Field Test Mode) or FTD (Field Test Display) on the screen instead of the Android System Recovery Menu, then proceed to Step 1 and alternate the Volume key combination for Step 2.
  4. Use the Volume Up/Down keys to navigate the Android System Recovery Menu.
  5. Highlight "Wipe data/Factory reset," then press Power key to select it.
  6. Highlight "Yes - delete all user data," then press Power key to select.
  7. Highlight "Reboot System Now," then press Power key to select it.

View more answers (1)

Where is my replacement phone

Garry Leigh
According to the Safelink Wireless replacement policies, if you received a damaged Safelink phone, you should reach out to Safelink Wireless customer service at 800-378-1684. After you have informed about damage, you will get a replacement phone within 10 business days. In case your phone was lost or stolen, you may need to pay for a replacement device. Based on SafeLink Wireless FAQs, you may request and receive only one replacement phone. More information on Safelink Wireless replacement policies you may find in the article "SafeLink Wireless VS Assurance Wireless: Which Cell Phone Service Is Better?"
View

how do I report my phone lost or stolen

my phone was taken out of my car while I was in the store. I have been trying to contact somebody for 2 weeks now

Garry Leigh
According to the SafeLink Wireless Terms and Conditions, to report your phone as lost or stolen, you must reach out to the SafeLink Wireless customer service team by phone at 1-800-378-1684. All reported lost or stolen phones will be permanently deactivated.
Please find more details regarding this issue given in the article SafeLink Wireless VS Assurance Wireless: Which Cell Phone Service Is Better?”
View

Can I file an insurance claim for a broken phone

I accidentally dropped my phone and screamed all broken and displaying a white screen

Garry Leigh
According to the Safelink Wireless warranty policy, all the phones have a 1-year limited warranty. However, this warranty covers only products with defects. As you have dropped the phone, the warranty doesn't cover its repair.
View

Can you guys fix my phone so I can make phone calls

Can you guys fix this phone so I can make phone calls

Garry Leigh
According to the Safelink Wireless warranty policy, Safelink phone has a 1-year warranty. In order to claim warranty service, you should call Safelink Wireless technical support at 800-378-1684
View

Lost my phone so now i wanna use byop instead how do i do this?

Lost phone. Have one i can use. *** do i get sim from safelink?

Verena
Hi DarkEpagneulPontAudemer949. I'm Matt from SafeLink Wireless. You can use the phone of your choice that is compatible with the Bring Your Own Phone program, and buy the SIM card at www.tracfone.com or your nearest authorized dealer. If you have further questions or concerns, kindly copy and paste this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH to chat with a live agent or call 1-800-378-1684. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Garry Leigh

Unfortunately Safelink Wireless FAQ page doesn't provide information about the way you can extract your sim card. Please, contact Safelink Wireless customer service by phone 800-378-1684

what is a 15 digit pin and how do I get it

The 611 611 number said I need a 15 digit pin which I don’t know what it is or how to get it

Verena
Hi KindlyLeopardTortoise813. I'm Matt from SafeLink Wireless. I read your post and I want to help you. Please copy and paste this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH to chat with a live agent or call 1-800-378-1684. We are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Ann McDonald

It is better to contact Safelink Wireless technical support by phone at 1-800-378-1684. Hours of Operation: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m. EST (7 days a week)

View more answers (1)

I try to call and I get no where I received a letter to cert but they tell me this is not available to me !

Verena
Hi VigilantMarineToad . I'm Matt from SafeLink Wireless. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-977-3768. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

Need to re-certify

I have been in the hospital a couple of months and it is possible I may not have received my notice for re-certifying... my phone still works but it is showing 0 days left ..

before I get disconnected and loose all my minutes.. can you tell me how to re certify now???

Verena
Hi AppropriatePolecat. I'm Matt from SafeLink Wireless. I am sorry to hear that you are caught in this situation. Let us help you with your concern. To further assist you with your re-certification, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH to chat with a live agent or call enrollment support at 1-800-977-3768. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
View

how do I send an application to a friend

I have a friend that needs a phone how do I send an application to her address

Verena
Hi FewTortoise995 . I'm Matt from SafeLink Wireless. I noticed your post on this blog and I want to help you. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH to chat with a live agent or call enrollment support at 1-800-977-3768. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
View

How to get anew account and phone.

When?

Verena
Hi GreenLeopard696. I'm Matt from SafeLink Wireless. I noticed your post on this blog and I want to help you. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-378-1684. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

no service

no cell service need code to call customer service is it 7771 ?

Verena
Hi MelancholyAiredaleTerrier866. I'm Matt from Safelink Wireless. I noticed your post on this blog and I'm sorry you are having some problems. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-867-7183. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
View

Why haven't I received my phone

I had filled out an application for SafeLink wireless on September 28,2018 and I also got outiflied on the same day well and other words approved now it's October 1,2018 how long do it take for me to get my phone

Garry Leigh
According to techwalla.com, you will receive your SafeLink Wireless phone within 5-10 business days via US registered mail following the approvement of your application.

Can't get any help

I am disgusted with this for days still get runaround can I send it back

Verena
Hi PiercingCheetah. I'm Matt from SafeLink Wireless. We apologize for the trouble this has caused. Let us help you with your concern. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-378-1684. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. Thank you.

No reception ANYWHERE

I was finally able to activate my Verizon wireless samsung Galaxy s7 after 8 months of trying to find service. Safelink sent me a T-Mobile compatible SIM card.

I'm 99.99999% sure this is the root of all problems. T mobile has absolutely no coverage within a 150 mile radius of my home. I need a VERIZON COMPATIBLE SIM. how do I get one?

Why cant I activate safelink using a tracphone SIM card? The website implies that I can, but the safelink call center cant give me a definitive answer.

The lady with the almost impossible accent said "I cant say for certain but no" when I asked her. Is there a way to talk with a native English speaking customer service representative?

Garry Leigh
If you have problems activating your SafeLink Wireless cell phone, you should call SafeLink Wireless Customer Service for assistance. You may try to reach out to SafeLink Wireless Customer Service directly via the Contacts tab on the Pissed Consumer website.
As stated on bestmvno.com, TracFone is an MVNO that provides service to its customers using the Verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobile networks.

Help to get data

Hey i have service but i want to get more data how do I get that done

Garry Leigh
According to the SafeLink Wireless Customer Service, if you come across any problems with the service, you should contact the company by phone at (800) 378-1684 (toll-free number). Please note that technical support is provided Monday through Sunday from 8:00 AM - 12:00 AM EST.

chat line

I dropped my phone in water and it is not in use. IT IS THE ONLY PHONE I HAVE.

Is there anyway I can chat with a rep ONLINE?

I don't even know where any pay phones would be. PLEASE HELP!!

Garry Leigh
SafeLink Wireless technical assistance is provided by phone at (800) 378-1684 Monday through Sunday from 8:00AM - 12:00AM EST.
Unfortunately, the company does not provide any chat options. You may write to the company head office located at the following address: SafeLink Wireless PO Box 220009 Milwaukie, Oregon 97269-0009 United States. You may try to reach out to the SafeLink Wireless customer service team via the company's social media networks.

Phone

I am wondering if safelink could send me a free replacement phone.

Garry Leigh
According to the SafeLink Wireless Terms and Conditions, if you lose your phone, you will need to purchase a new one or provide a SafeLink Wireless replacement phone. The company does not offer a new phone on a free of charge basis.

safelink wireless phone problem

i have a question my cell phone won't charge at all and it won't turn on at all and i was wondering if it was the phone or the battery that could be causing the issue

Garry Leigh
If you come across any problems with your phone, you should call (800) 378-1684 to report it to the SafeLink Wireless customer service team.
According to androidauthority.com, you may try to fix the phone that won’t charge. Brief instruction is as follows:
  • Try to use another power source;
  • Check the charging cable;
  • Check the wall adapter;
  • Check the USB socket;
  • Try to replace the battery to check it is not dying;
  • Update the operating system;
  • Turn off your phone and try re-charge it.

View

Trying to track down my government phone

I want to know has my government phone been shipped yet or when will it be shipped

Garry Leigh
According to itstillworks.com, if you need to check out when you will get your phone, you can use the Online SafeLink enrollment status tool. Please follow the steps below:
  • Go to the Online SafeLink enrollment status tool;
  • Type your SafeLink enrollment ID;
  • Click the Go button.

Please note that if the company approved your application, the detailed information regarding your enrollment status as well as the expected delivery date will be displayed.
As stated on techwalla.com, it usually takes from 5 to 10 business days to deliver your phone once the application is approved.

Questions 27