Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Can't get any help

I am disgusted with this for days still get runaround can I send it back

MattSL

Hi PiercingCheetah. I'm Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We apologize for the trouble this has caused. Let us help you with your concern. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-378-1684.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. Thank you.

No reception ANYWHERE

I was finally able to activate my Verizon wireless samsung Galaxy s7 after 8 months of trying to find service. Safelink sent me a T-Mobile compatible SIM card.

I'm 99.99999% sure this is the root of all problems. T mobile has absolutely no coverage within a 150 mile radius of my home. I need a VERIZON COMPATIBLE SIM. how do I get one?

Why cant I activate safelink using a tracphone SIM card? The website implies that I can, but the safelink call center cant give me a definitive answer.

The lady with the almost impossible accent said "I cant say for certain but no" when I asked her. Is there a way to talk with a native English speaking customer service representative?

Help to get data

Hey i have service but i want to get more data how do I get that done

chat line

I dropped my phone in water and it is not in use. IT IS THE ONLY PHONE I HAVE.

Is there anyway I can chat with a rep ONLINE?

I don't even know where any pay phones would be. PLEASE HELP!!

Phone

I am wondering if safelink could send me a free replacement phone.

safelink wireless phone problem

i have a question my cell phone won't charge at all and it won't turn on at all and i was wondering if it was the phone or the battery that could be causing the issue

Show

Trying to track down my government phone

I want to know has my government phone been shipped yet or when will it be shipped

Show

replacement phone activation on safelink site

I received a replacement safelink phone, ( Model : Z798BL), after my other safelink phone that wasn't the same model was stolen. The instruction/ activation paper said to visit the website and click activate but I can not find an activate option anywhere on safelinkwireless.com. Where do I go on safelinkwireless.com to find the activate button which will allow me to activate my new replacement phone?

Network signal

Why my. Phone won't hold a signal....ZTE jasper

Account Number

I am trying to find the account number due to Im having to change service. I was told the phone serial number is my account number, but I need to make sure. I would like to keep my phone number.

phone service

why can't I reach a real person?

Redeem minutes

Hi my brother in law need to know how to redeem his free minutes he live in Fortwayne Indiana

Show

Why phone say emergency calls only

Phone not working

Show

why when make call says emergancey calls only.?

when make a call says emergency calls only.?

Questions 14