1.1K views
Style and Design

I called the #listed on the web site and the guy (if I understood him correctly) said that my acct. has been cancelled because of something I did on line when I tried to recertify my acct.!

#1 I need to recertify and I need a new phone. the phone that I got when I entered this program is not holding a chg and several of the buttons stick. i told the guy this and he said i have to reapply! now i'm trying to reapply and am getting NO WHERE!

i need help.

i'm elderly, on Disability/SS and why is this being so difficult? ugh!!!

Review about: Safelink Wireless Account.

Preferred solution: need a CSR that speaks english please! .

I didn't like: Need to speak english.

Comments

This not understanding or just don't care attitude with customers is very depressing. I have been without minutes for about 2 months .

I call continuously and get the same information that they gave me the last time. I was told just last week that I would receive a application in the mail by Thursday or the latest Friday. I have received nothing!!!!!! I've called numerous times and they tell me I need to recertify.

In order to do this I need a form or application right?? I even sent in my documents and still no result. Please, Please tell what to do???

Calling is not working, going on the internet to apply is not so maybe this will work. If not tell me what to do and I will do it.

stop

I have received a voice mail telling me to recertify my phone.I tried the online,but it did not work! So,I tried the phone number.

All I got was a looooong line of options that ended with the recorded voice telling me that my response was not received and would I call again later!!!!!!!!!! I am almost out of minutes.

I can't get the online apt to work. So I ask you just how am I can recertify my phone????????????

MattSL

This is Matt from SafeLink Wireless. I see you need help with your concern.

Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH.