I am an older person with limited income but would rather send up smoke signals that deal with these people. The phone that I received has not worked properly since I've had it.

I had lots of minutes, mainly because I couldn't use the phone most of the time. I emailed them and called them...these people aren't even from the same planet as we live on. Customer Service is nil. I canceled the service last night it is just to hard to talk to them.

I suppose it is our tax dollars that are paying this company. There has to be a better way.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Safelink Wireless. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safelink Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Safelink Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #992332

there are so many negative reveiws for safelink. What comes to my mind is why is this company not being held accountable .All they ever say is call customer service.

Thats a joke nothing is resolved.This is federally funded, where is the money going for replacing faulty equipment? Even your monthly minutes are not being applied to your phone. Most of us on this program have payed our taxes and dues. I think safelink should be looked into,and replace equipment ,give you your minutes.

My phone is three years old, its not like im expecting anything fancy.

Having a phone that works in case of emergency is not alot to expect.

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away. You can also call our Customer Care Center at 611 from your SafeLink Phone (it’s a FREE call) or 1-800-378-1684 (from a landline phone) for assistance.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. Thanks.