SafeLink Wireless - Recertification

353 of 477 SafeLink Wireless reviews

I received a call from Safelink saying I needed to recertify.When I called them, I was told I didn't need to do it now, that I had until October to do it.

I called the technical support number and was told the original number I had already called and they couldn't tell me what the heck was going on or WHY I had received a call telling me to recertify. THEN to make it all BETTER (sic), I had purchase extra minutes when my son was in the hospital and they took my extra minutes and did not roll them over after 3 mos. I purchased these myself. It should not have affected rollover on minutes I had purchased myself.

They said it would affect the 250 minutes I got from them, not ones PURCHASED BY ME.So to say I'm unhappy with Safelink, is putting it mildly.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 12 Yes 12
353 of 477 SafeLink Wireless reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 23 #1217275

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless. We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com.

Apr 22 #1148364

Apr 16 #1145503

Apr 09 #1141999

I am trying to recertification and I can't find the correct site. My cell number is 502-298-5706

Apr 11 #1142685

Apr 04 #1139279

mail us back right away please because what do I do.

Apr 07 #1140732

Apr 03 #1138659

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless. If you need further assistance, please send us an email with your account information to SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com.

Debra

Apr 03 #1138585 Tampa, Florida, United States

I went online to recertified and was advised I didn't need to recertify at this time.

Apr 03 #1138661

Mar 21 #1131526

Mar 17 #1129042

I also received a message asking to re-certify but I have no idea what my enrollment number is. When I clicked on the "forgot enrollment id" link, I received a "not registered" response. I have been with Safelink for 4 years. I do not have a landline or I would not need the Safelink service. Any suggestions?

Mar 18 #1129545

Mar 16 #1128451

Tried to recertify by phone with no luck. Also had no luck online.
System needs to be improved.

1-20 of 44 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to SafeLink Wireless. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about SafeLink Wireless.
Filing a new complaint about
×