10.9K views

I received a call from Safelink saying I needed to recertify.When I called them, I was told I didn't need to do it now, that I had until October to do it.

I called the technical support number and was told the original number I had already called and they couldn't tell me what the heck was going on or WHY I had received a call telling me to recertify. THEN to make it all BETTER (sic), I had purchase extra minutes when my son was in the hospital and they took my extra minutes and did not roll them over after 3 mos. I purchased these myself. It should not have affected rollover on minutes I had purchased myself.

They said it would affect the 250 minutes I got from them, not ones PURCHASED BY ME.So to say I'm unhappy with Safelink, is putting it mildly.

Review about: Safelink Wireless Technical Support.

Had an Experience with Safelink Wireless?

Comments

the phone safelink sent me is a flip phone and i cannot barely hear and also i jhad to call twice to recertify i recieved a text and a letter in the mail i already called bout it the first time they told me i have untill next year then got a letter in the mail im just gonna have to get me phone and put the minutes they give me untill i can afford my own phone i appreciate safe link but the phone they give you you sucks

I am Michael Sowinski my phone number is 386-228-7941.I an trying to recertify now.

It does not seem to be working.

Please HELP!!!!mijaso3@yahoo.com

to Michael Sowinski #1391672

To be perfectly honest if you've been with them a year you can go to another provider

I I went ahead and switched I'm on qlink right now I've got some problems with my phone but no big deal it can be worked out and they seem to be okay steer clear of Assurance Wireless I guess they've got similar issues this is the information I was given when I was going through all of my hassle with SafeLink but there are several good ones out there my believe even u.s. cellular does something so depending on you know what your means are just stuff think about you're just beating a dead horse trying to work with SafeLink they're not going to get any better so really give it some serious thought about just getting away from that good luck!!!

A truly sick company that responds with a bogus email address.

Biggest Bogus Buncha Bull Crap Ever Now To Recertify!I never had much of problem in last 3yrs.

But Now All of a sudden upon my recert I did it and thought it was ok and they notified by text I had 2 days left..OMG!!! UNBELIEVABLE I Did everything I was suppose to along with everything in the past and they fkd me!

I Kept calling to Make someone HEAR WHAT I HAD TO SAY..DIDN'T MATTER NOW I HAVE TO COMPLETELY REAPPLY AGAIN WHEN THIS IS ABSURD!FORGET SAFELINK..USED TO BE GOOD..NOW WAY TOO PROBLEMATIC!

Won't let me recertify by phone.

to Tim Flood #1373628

Heck yeah same here I am FED UP WITH THIS OUTFIT!!!

to Tim Flood #1380132

I recertified by phone after long wait only to have phone shut off following month for not recertifying. I am disabled and this is my lifeline. Can't call them anymore, i have no access to a phone.Sucks

Why do they make it so hard for you to recertify?You call the number to recertify and you can't get through, you put in your info and the line goes busy.

You go online and your info still won't go through.What's up with all this, to recertify.

ucr8urkarma
to Anonymous #1379856

Well I think there's several reasons why they make it difficult but first and foremost is there misappropriating their funds and somebody's Pockets getting lined and they can't provide the service that they contracted to provide because they're fleecing the government if Donald Trump wants to get excited about something do something about things that are real people need help oh wait Donald Trump only helps himself what was I thinking why bad