17.8K views

I received a call from Safelink saying I needed to recertify. When I called them, I was told I didn't need to do it now, that I had until October to do it.

I called the technical support number and was told the original number I had already called and they couldn't tell me what the heck was going on or WHY I had received a call telling me to recertify. THEN to make it all BETTER (sic), I had purchase extra minutes when my son was in the hospital and they took my extra minutes and did not roll them over after 3 mos. I purchased these myself. It should not have affected rollover on minutes I had purchased myself.

They said it would affect the 250 minutes I got from them, not ones PURCHASED BY ME. So to say I'm unhappy with Safelink, is putting it mildly.

Review about: Safelink Wireless Technical Support.

Comments

38298979 I turned in my copy of my Medicaid card. Do can you please turn my phone back on.

to Lenora Jackson #1562727

Hi Lenora Jackson. I'm Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

Let us help you address your concern. For further assistance, please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH.

Same situation, but not the first time. My air time was cut off 8/1/2018 and I was not to recertify until 10/1/2018.

I also needed a Tracfone replacement at the same time because battery stopped recharging and kept reporting battery is low. Well, the tracfone is now operating and I can't get a recertification at the library because I don't have a CPL library ID or Password to do it.

to Joan Conway #1562730

Hi Joan Conway. I'm Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. For further assistance, please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH.

Im also having the recertify problem they say im already recertified but they cancelled the service. Now thwy say flill out anew application but purchase minutes in the meantime .

So i filled out a new application mailed it in may 2018 nothing has gotten dine. So faxed the same application un beginning of June 2018 still nothing. Called and they said do application online . Explained i CANT BECAUSE IT SAYS I HAVE ALREADY RECERTIFIED.

EXPLAINED ONCE AGAIN THAT IF IM ALREADY RECERTIFIED AND APPROVED HOW CAN MY SERVICE BE CANCELED. IT CANT BE ACTIVE IN ONE AREA BUT NOT THE OTHER . IVE BEEN TRYING TO FIX THIS ISSUE BY FOLLOING ALL THEIR DIRECTIONS SINCE 11/2017. They either dont want to help or their hiring people who have no concept or common sense , no customer service ability, either donr care or dont understand the problem and they ENTIRE COMPANY HAS NO ACCOUNTABILITY.

IM SO VERY FRUSTRATED & DISGUSTED .

IVE HAD THIS SAME ACCOUNT AND PHONE NUMBER SINCE 2013 AND HAD NO PROBKEMS AT ALL UNTIL.11/2017. What happened in 2017 to make this company deteriorate so quickly after such a good track record.

to Tammy Kelly #1557923

Trump probably done cut the program off.

to Tammy Kelly #1562731

Hi Tammy Kelly. I'm Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. Let us help you fix your phone. For further assistance, please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH.

I understand the need to recertify eligibility, but why do I not receive notice? All I get is a shut off, (all circuits are busy) and then I call, from another phone which not everyone has, and am told that I have to re-certify and it can take up to a month! I then have to purchase minutes, as this is the a lifeline!!!!!

to Anonymous #1528108

I've had the same problem, as so many others!!!

to Mark #1562735

Hi Mark. I'm Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We are sorry for the trouble. For further assistance, please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH.

to Anonymous #1562734

Hi. I'm Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We apologize for the inconvenience. Let us help you check the status of your enrollment and phone. For further assistance, please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH.

I have recertified was told everything was good and I was recertified, received text message that I needed to recertify went ahead and did all the stuff they wanted again. Seeing I don't know how to text I sent everything in via mail.

Then received a letter stating not qualified and needed to resubmit went through all that stuff again and I just received another letter requesting paperwork again.

I again have mailed it back to them. I have been with safelink for a very long time and have never had such trouble with the customer service representatives as well as recertifying my phone.If this program is no longer available for seniors and low income I just wish they would say that and be done with it.

to Hutch #1562738

Hi Hutch. I'm Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. Let us help you check the status of your enrollment. For further assistance, please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH.

omg...I've re-cerified on the phone,sent paper work,THEN..I faxed all this stuff...& I can't get my minutes & days on my phone?? WHAT..do I have to do more??

Do you have anyone workin there to understand??? I am SO UNHAPPY w/you people!!

to melody #1562749

Hi melody. I'm Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. Let us help you verify your enrollment status and have your phone fixed. For further assistance, please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH.

I have been trying for over an hour to get to talk to get my safelink phone recertifiedType your message here

I have been a safelink customer for a long time but I forgot to recertify. Safelink sent a message to my safelink phone to tell me to go to Safelink.Com to recertify

I was told they never received my recert. application.

I have been with safelink for 7 yrs. Then I was told that I had to go thru the process all over again, which I did. I was forwarded to the manager who did my application with me over the phone. I faxed her my eligibility paper from TANF.

I then received a application in the mail and sent that off, with a copy of my eligibility. After waiting two weeks, I called them, and they gave me 500 min. I was receiving 750 min for the past 6 mos. However, because they never received my recert.

application, it went back to 500. Three days after receiving my minutes. My phone was some how deactivated. I called them once again, and was told that they did not know how it happened.

My phone was turned back on. I have been calling them for the past thre days now, because I did not receive my minutes for july. I was told that somehow my enrollment number did not get attached to my account. The supervisor attached it.

I was told to wait 48 hrs. I called today and got a belligerent foreign speaking individual. He not only hung up on me, but he put in his notes that I requested that they cancel my account, because I had another provider. I wish their was someway that I could find out were these ppl are located; so that I could send ICE to that facility.

By all accounts I know there are some illegals there. Taking advantage of innocent americans. I was able to speak with a mangaer jhowever. She gave me 10 emergency minustes and told me I would have to redo an application.

I know for a fact that Roger canceled my account today.

Fortunatley for them, there is no name recognition or initials when they do things such as this, for others to trace. This world is going to the DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why I didn't get my minutes for the month of June

i got a message saying i had to recertify may 1st. i called, i was told i coulndt recerifiy until june 1st.

then i got a letter in the mail saying i had to recerity within 60 days from may 1st. so i go online today june 1st to recertify and gain it says too eqrly to recertify what the *** am i to do?