8.9K views 48 comments

I received a call from Safelink saying I needed to recertify.When I called them, I was told I didn't need to do it now, that I had until October to do it.

I called the technical support number and was told the original number I had already called and they couldn't tell me what the heck was going on or WHY I had received a call telling me to recertify. THEN to make it all BETTER (sic), I had purchase extra minutes when my son was in the hospital and they took my extra minutes and did not roll them over after 3 mos. I purchased these myself. It should not have affected rollover on minutes I had purchased myself.

They said it would affect the 250 minutes I got from them, not ones PURCHASED BY ME.So to say I'm unhappy with Safelink, is putting it mildly.

Review about: Free Cellular Service.

Review #420196 is a subjective opinion of a user.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $20
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Safelink Wireless?

Comments

audrey bayless
Charleston, Tennessee, United States #1340134

I receive at least ten messages a month telling me to contact you'll about a transation to be completed, I have no ideal what is going on, I have completed everything, I have not received my minutes in two months ,and unable to reach anyone ,the voice message is unreal, I feel like screaming at times,then when you do get through you get someone that can't speak good English, I need help to stop all these annoying phone calls, they get on my nerves I'm to old for this.

My phone has been an unregistered sim for 2 weeks I call at all hours and I don't get a technician to speak to me I get a *** computer that can't help me

Gaylord, Michigan, United States #1297207

They suck did it me to

Fairfax, Virginia, United States #1258443

My name is William Tweedie,my safelink# was 703-640-4188.My phone was stolen!

I need a replacement phone.

I can be reached at 703-221-6412 at any time!Thank you!

Fort Myers, Florida, United States #1216908

How do I recertify?

MattSL
to Anonymous #1217275

Hi.I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com.

Lenard Manning
Chicago, Illinois, United States #1146981

I need 2 reapply

MattSL
to Lenard Manning #1148364

Hi.I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

cynthia
Hope Mills, North Carolina, United States #1145274

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS

CYNTHIA
Hope Mills, North Carolina, United States #1145272

this is mt name Please this is to much