Angola, New York

Received notice through mail advising it was time to recertify. Since I no longer receive SNAP benefits, I wanted to call & speak to a representative to inquire if I qualify for the "135%" of poverty income.

Called 800-723-3546 & continuously listened to advertisements for Dish TV, Direct TV, T-Mobile, Lifeline, ADT, Disney Resorts, State Farm Ins, etc. Finally, after 7 min, I was advised that the phone # I called was no longer active in my area code.

So, needless to say, I never was able to speak to a person. Really?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of consistent ads while trying to recertify on phone. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of safelink wireless phone service. Safelink Wireless needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned safelink wireless phone service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safelink Wireless.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.

To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com.