Coverage Area
Style and Design

in june i recertified with safelink. i had the phone and number for a year.

everything went well. then in july my minutes were not applied i called in and after 3 days of explaining i had no minutes they said oh no prob and added them. Aug i received the minutes automatically. September no minutes again, well everything is fine so they after several days of calling added the minutes.

Well here i am in October and my account was cancelled. They said i have to reapply, no reason for cancel..so for last 8 days i have filled out and supplied everything but the kitchen sink..my proof has been approved after uploading it 5 times..my work sheet was approved..but my application was rejected. i redid my application..resubmitted..called still rejected, called in did it over phone with a rep..and now they say i have to wait 20 to30 days and reapply again. why?

i dont even know why my recertification was cancelled..or why the account i have had for over a year was cancelled by them.

i am disabled on ssi, food stamps, medicare, and public housing i think i more than qualify. i am Wanda Taylor 9403371434 is th number i had for over a year.

Comments

MattSL

Hi FarawayGalapagosTortoise. This is Matt from SafeLink Wireless and I have read your post here.

I am so sorry for what you have gone through. Please be advised that it is not only us who verify your enrollment but also the state. I hope you can contact us again for further assistance and we'll try our best to explain what's going on with your account. To answer your question, we need to further investigate your enrollment and/or application.

Please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.

to MattSL #1577637

Well NOT HELPED AGAIN.. Dear Matt your company just blew me off again..

MattSL
to staralyte #1580443

Hi staralyte. This Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH so we can provide a concrete resolution. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.

We'll be looking forward to work with you. Thank you.