1.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have been trying for months to recertify my Safelink phone. I've tried online and received the message that I need to do it over the phone and I've called the number given and given the info that I didn't have to do it now regardless of what the text message I got from Safelink said.

I called back when told and was told the same thing. Then I called back when told and gave my info and told I was recertified. In a few weeks, I got another text and called the number and recertified again. I now have a dead phone.

I called spoke to several recordings and finally got someone in India (this is the 5th time I've done this.) they took all of my info and assured me I was recertified and it would be 7-10 days before my phone was working again. It has been 10 days and now I can't even get a person on the phone.

I get endless recordings that tell me my "account is currently suspended". You have no customer service!

Review about: Safelink Wireless Technical Support.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Extremly poor customer service.

Comments

Was Hung On 3 Times As For Transferring Me To talk To Someone Regarding Receiving My Jan Minutes & Didn't Receive Any Recertification Notice Nor Call & Just Cancelled My Service Wit Any Information Or Calls & Not Able To Talk Anyone Is *** Me Off Worser & I've Had My Services For Over 15yrs+ & I Never Had Any Problem Til Dec 18 2017 & I Need Answer!! & thanks

I lost my phone abot two weeks ago is there any way u can send or bill me a new phone with the 500 minutes. And the unlimited text thanks sharon the track phone # was 662-785-9308

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced.

Let me help you in resolving that issue. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to tracfone@fb-tracfone.com to further assist you.