Mayville, Wisconsin

What a joke! My mother is disabled and received a message on her safelink phone that she needed to recertify.

So she called to do so and what happened is unbelievable! The guy could barely speak english and was harrassing her over some *** gift card she won and wanted her credit card number to charge her 3 dollars for the gift card! She told him atleast 5 times she didnt want it, she only wanted to recertify. He then started screaming at her for her credit card number!

I told her to hang up. I then called them back, very very upset, because now my mother is upset, and it took me 15 minutes and 3 transfers before i even got an apology. Then said she had to cancel her current Phone and reapply for a new one.

Why is this a government funded program and no speaks english and obviously uneducated idiots who have no business being in customer service. RIDICULOUS!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Safelink Wireless Phone Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Inept customer service, Cant understand a word customer service saids, Are no help, Screaming at my mother for her credit card number.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away.