Mayville, Wisconsin

What a joke! My mother is disabled and received a message on her safelink phone that she needed to recertify.

So she called to do so and what happened is unbelievable! The guy could barely speak english and was harrassing her over some *** gift card she won and wanted her credit card number to charge her 3 dollars for the gift card! She told him atleast 5 times she didnt want it, she only wanted to recertify. He then started screaming at her for her credit card number!

I told her to hang up. I then called them back, very very upset, because now my mother is upset, and it took me 15 minutes and 3 transfers before i even got an apology. Then said she had to cancel her current Phone and reapply for a new one.

Why is this a government funded program and no speaks english and obviously uneducated idiots who have no business being in customer service. RIDICULOUS!!!!!!

sararama44 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Safelink Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Safelink Wireless to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was inept customer service, cant understand a word customer service saids, are no help and screaming at my mother for her credit card number. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safelink Wireless and safelink wireless phone service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away.