Rochester, Indiana
Style and Design

Update by user Nov 08, 2014

Zachary boyd is the name on the letter which is me

Update by user Nov 08, 2014

my address is 1021 pontiac st

Original review posted by user Nov 08, 2014

i am not interested in safelink because i dont need them i have virgin mobile instead but they still are sending me applications which is really annoying i really wish they would leave me alone but they wont they musta got me thru medicad which i under stand but im still annoyed with these applications they really need to stop annoying me if not i'll just ignoe them everytime they send me junk in the mail please safelink leave me alone im begging u i dont need u guys i have virgin mobile please leave me be please leave me be

Reason of review: annoying people.

Preferred solution: not send me any more offers in the mail.

I didn't like: Getting applications in the mail.

Comments

Miami, Florida, United States #897475

You can also contact the SafeLink Enrollment Department at 1-800-977-3768 from Monday - Saturday, 8:00 AM EST to 10:00 PM EST and on Sunday 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM EST. For you to be able to speak directly to a representative upon contacting our SafeLink Wireless Enrollment Department, please follow these options:

Press “1” for English or “2” for Spanish

2. Press 1 for Application

3. Enter your zip code

4. Say “Yes” or “No” to confirm your zip code

Choose “1” or “2” depending on which method you qualify for the SafeLink Program and then listen to the instructions 6. At end of the instruction, please say “Help” in order to be connected to a live SafeLink agent.

to MattSL Rochester, Indiana, United States #897496

sorry i dont talk on the phone

Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines #897463

Hi bigzack575. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away. Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number.

Just copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email. Thanks.

bigzack575
to MattSL Rochester, Indiana, United States #897497

no thanks

to bigzack575 Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines #902893

Hi bigzack575! My name is Matt.

I understand your frustration but we can help you with your problem.

If/when you need our assistance, you may send us an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com. Thanks.

bigzack575