Creston, Iowa

I first contacted Safelink on September 24th to get a replacement phone. Mine stopped working.

The agent told me 5-7 business days. I got nothing. I called again September 6th, to get a replacement (5-7 working days). Nothing came.

I called a third time on September 17th (5-7 working days). No word, no phone. I called again today September 29th. Agent said nothing had been done to replace my phone.

I was forwarded to upper management (supposedly). They just happened to work on my order "TODAY". Isn't that a coincidence? I am on Medicare and Medicaid.

I have Asthma, Diabetes and am an amputee. I need this cell phone when I travel, even as little as I do. I am on my way to Omaha, Nebraska this Friday to see my Mother who fell and is 88 years old.

I now have No Cell Phone to have in case of an emergency for a 6-hour driving trip, alone! Thanks SAFE-LINK....your agents are Worthless and are LIARS!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Safelink Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Safelink Wireless to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was are no help. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safelink Wireless and safelink wireless cell phone activation for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I've been trying for days to create a account on line with SafeLink I need a replacement phone. I have a safe Link number for more than 3 years now 210-803-9819 but I need a replacement phone.

Called your customer service line it was a complete waste of time and energy talking to a rep that don't like there job. What now I need a phone my email address is jaxs.0782@gmail.com

Jacquelyn Crespo 210-803-9819

I know exactly what you are going through. I have been trying to get my replacement for 33 days now and my phone still hasn't been shipped.

I call multiple times a week for them to tell me "it should arrive in 5-7 business days". It has now been 4 times that amount and still no phone. I did however make a report with the Better Business Bureau so we will see how it turns out.

There customer service is horrible, you can't understand most of the agents and just today they kept telling me every time it was a computer error, which is a total different story that the last one I received!

MattSL
to Anonymous #1046338

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away.

to MattSL #1369176

I was told just last week I would be eligible for a replacement phone,today I'm told I'm not! So I have a dead useless phone no money to buy another as the representative said to do I'm in need of this service that safe link offersit's my only lifeline! Please replace

to Anonymous #1369734

they won't! they will accuse you of breaking it or dropping it in water, they will eat up your minutes keeping you on hold - safelink isn't safe or reliable!

it is a scam using our tax dollars to get fat contracts - all CSRs are foreign and no one understands..

there is no Ann or Matt or Steve.. liars and scammers