Ironwood, Michigan
3.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Having received a notification on my Safelink phone of a possible replacement phone due to the recent revision of their unlocking policy, I went online to the required site and attempted to get the replacement phone. After repeated attempts, filling out the required fields, I was informed that my information did not match my profile.

Upon checking my original application, the info that I entered was EXACTLY the same as what I had submitted on my application.

This , I believe, is a way for Tracfone to deny their Safelink clients from obtaining a better phone. While I am grateful for the safelink service, if Safelink gives notification of something, they should honor it!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with free 250 minutes and stated that there is a room for improvement of poor english. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss safelink wireless cell phone replacement. Safelink Wireless needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned safelink wireless cell phone replacement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safelink Wireless.

Comments

MattSL
Cebu, Cebu, Philippines #1180435

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.