I dropped my phone in the bath tub on 6-3-15. It stopped working but now its back and working fine.But now it wont let me call or receive a text or a call text with an unregistered S1m# which is 890-126-082-219-862-

2139.

My name is Warren St. George. The phone# is 252-468-9653. Could we please return my call and text.

I live in Kinston N.C. 28501. I don't have any other comments, complaints, or remarks.

Thank you for your Simple and easy format for a solution to my phone problem. And try to stay away from bathtubs full of water while you have your cell phone handy.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Safelink Wireless. He best about positive experience from Safelink Wireless was free 250 minutes. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safelink Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Safelink Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away. You can also call our Customer Care Center at 611 from your SafeLink Phone (it’s a FREE call) or 1-800-378-1684 (from a landline phone) for assistance. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Thanks.

You do realize this is a public website, don't you?

MattSL
to Anonymous #1012370

Yes. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Thanks.