I dropped my phone in the bath tub on 6-3-15. It stopped working but now its back and working fine.But now it wont let me call or receive a text or a call text with an unregistered S1m# which is 890-126-082-219-862-

2139.

My name is Warren St. George. The phone# is 252-468-9653. Could we please return my call and text.

I live in Kinston N.C. 28501. I don't have any other comments, complaints, or remarks.

Thank you for your Simple and easy format for a solution to my phone problem. And try to stay away from bathtubs full of water while you have your cell phone handy.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Free 250 minutes.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away. You can also call our Customer Care Center at 611 from your SafeLink Phone (it’s a FREE call) or 1-800-378-1684 (from a landline phone) for assistance. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Thanks.

You do realize this is a public website, don't you?

MattSL
to Anonymous #1012370

Yes. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Thanks.