Cashiers, North Carolina
Style and Design

My phone was misplaced. Called customer service for advice.

The phone was not working properly and I wanted to buy my own replacement phone. All Customer Service representatives are managers, didn't properly document information, refused to transfer to a senior supervisor, most hung, two challenged me to find a US person to file a complaint to.

After the 19th call I was extremely frustrated and in retaliation the customer representative deleted my 3,000+ minuets and ordered me a phone I never ordered stopping my phone service completely. Customer service representative use fake names, refused to supply me with an employee number or reference number for the call.

Reason of review: ALL OF THE ABOVE .

Preferred solution: I want my service restored, minuets restored (3004.10+ my min for October)and a solution for the 3 (130) mile trips I took to resolve this issue. I was challenged by 2 customer service representatives to find someone willing to resolve my problem . .

I liked: Free 250 minutes.

I didn't like: Super frustrating, Poor customer service, Retaliation from staff.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.