Cashiers, North Carolina
Style and Design

My phone was misplaced. Called customer service for advice.

The phone was not working properly and I wanted to buy my own replacement phone. All Customer Service representatives are managers, didn't properly document information, refused to transfer to a senior supervisor, most hung, two challenged me to find a US person to file a complaint to.

After the 19th call I was extremely frustrated and in retaliation the customer representative deleted my 3,000+ minuets and ordered me a phone I never ordered stopping my phone service completely. Customer service representative use fake names, refused to supply me with an employee number or reference number for the call.

This reviewer shared experience about "all of the above " and wants this business to "i want my service restored, minuets restored (3004.10+ my min for october)and a solution for the 3 (130) mile trips i took to resolve this issue. i was challenged by 2 customer service representatives to find someone willing to resolve my problem " as the author lost $130. The author is overall dissatisfied with Safelink Wireless. The most disappointing about safelink wireless phone service from Safelink Wireless was super frustrating, customer service and retaliation from staff , but reviewer liked free 250 minutes. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safelink Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Safelink Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.