My brother is retired and safe link cancelled his phone and told me he makes to much money on social security. What he makes just barely covers his rent, utilities and food.

How can this company tell and elderly person that they make to much money. Apparently they don't care what happens to Seniors. If he was on state aid, such as food stamps or title 19, they would have no problem letting him keep the phone.

This is what I got from a phone conversation I had with a safe link representative this morning. The Elderly rely on these phone for emergencies outside of the home, but are told the can't have one based on social security.

Review about: Safelink Wireless Customer Care.

Comments

Tucson, Arizona, United States #1280364

The government is the one who administrates the program. Government determines income levels based on number in household.

The more living in same household allows for a higher income.

The way you wrote your complaint demonstrates that you are taking issue with Safelink when you should be taking issue with the government.

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. You can contact us via chat at http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId=41023 for us to assist you with your concern.