Not resolved

Somebody else's use my address to get a phone they have moved and I have moved in and cannot get one because they have one so how do I get my phone sent here they are old renters and I dident even no them so I can't just ask them to change their address.julie loos 317-550-0582 what do I do please contact me

Do You Have Something To Say ?
Write a review


Terms of Service
Post Comment
Huntsville, Texas, United States #872368

They are not going to contact you.


Call the FCC at 1-888-225-5322. They are open 8:00-5:30 weekdays. Wait for prompt number 5.

00 Reply


I am Matt and I work with SafeLink. Let me help you get this resolved.

Send me an email at and we will resolve your problem right away.

Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number. Just copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email.

You May Also Like