Style and Design

Terrible customer service! Their dumb system canceled me out for no reason!

I had to reapply, still waiting. Their automated system keeps hanging up on me. I keep getting the run arounds from this company!! They're no help at all!!

When I was able to speak top someone finally I could barely understand cause they can't really speak English and have a real strong accent. They sound like they're reading a script on repeat! Ugh!! Also, been emailing back and forth and they can't even call you directly cause they say their phone lines aren't able to call out...BS!!!

They just keep giving me the run arounds!! The process is so difficult and frustrating because their system sucks big time!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Safelink Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Safelink Wireless to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safelink Wireless other product for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away. You can also call our Customer Care Center at 611 from your SafeLink Phone (it’s a FREE call) or 1-800-378-1684 (from a landline phone) for assistance. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Thanks.